Hours: Part Time with the potential to go Full Time. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or GED completed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous military, law enforcement, or security background preferred
- Must pass credit and background check with the Montana Board of Private Security in order to obtain a private security license for the state of Montana.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times
- Able to stand for a majority of the shift
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Legally able to work in the Unites States
- Able to lift 50 lbs occasionally
- Neat appearance
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points that permit entry before and after business hours
- Prevents loss and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures
- Supports public relation efforts, and acts as a bridge between the center and police department when dealing with shoplifters, disorderly customers, and when assisting with other crime-related actions
- Promotes safety and security on the property by being visible and approachable by the general public in relations ranging from greeting to emergency needs
- Maintains a professional attitude and service when interacting with the public as well as business tenants. Please note that all security staff works closely with the public in relations ranging from greeting to emergency needs
- Identifies compliance with mall policies-late opening, early close and other rules as directed by the Mall General Manager