Simply Mac is the greatest premier retailer of Apple products & expertise in North America. We're looking for dedicated individuals to provide personalized service and help enhance the lives of our customers Within the unique culture of Simply Mac, we not only work together; we are part of a family. Equipped with top-notch training and competitive incentives you will discover countless opportunities for growth and personal development, all while working in a fun and creative environment! Additionally, enjoy all that we have to offer with our great benefits -- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), discounts on the latest tech products, tuition assistance and more!
- Up to 40 hours a week with availability to work retail hours
- Execute the Store Routine thoroughly and with enthusiasm
- Exceed service performance standard for profitability at 100% of plan while maintaining above goal standard on all service program metrics
- Maintain best in class GSX score
- Monitor and manage employee performance to ensure that each employee is maximizing their sales and service potential and obtaining the metrics set for each of the top ten categories
- Provide product troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair on (but not limited to) the following products: Mac OS X, iLife Suite, iWork Suite, Microsoft Office, Windows Solutions on OS X, Macbook, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iBook, Powerbook, iMac, Mac Pro, Power Mac, Mac Mini, iPod, iPad, iPhone
- Lead and develop Service employees to effectively fulfill of the Service Division's vision and objectives
- 4 or more years of related experience required; Apple/Mac and technology industry experience preferred
- Accredited Bachelor's degree with a related field of study required; at least two years of additional related work experience may be considered in substitution
- Ability to lift and/or move boxes, totes, and other objects weighing up to 50 lbs., horizontally, and from ground level to a minimum height of 4 feet.
- Certified or the ability to become certified with minimal training in: Apple Sales Training Online (ASTO) – Product Professional, Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT), iOS Certification, Mac Integration Basics (MIB).
- Proficient knowledge of markets and industry trends
- Must be at least 18 years old; must present age-related verification and other employment eligibility documents as required.