Contactless Santa Photos
Ho - Ho - Ho! Santa Photos will take place at Gallatin Valley Mall in the Macy's Court!
Santa is committed to spreading cheer, not germs, so the beloved tradition of sitting on Santa’s knee will be put on hold this year, as he’s asking everyone to keep a social distance of 6 feet. With a few photography tricks and creative alternatives, your family can still capture special memories chatting with Santa and go home with a great photograph. You can view a special letter from Santa himself here.
SANTA PHOTO SCHEDULE
November 21 - December 19:
Tuesday-Friday: 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Saturdays: 12:00PM - 7:00PM
Sundays: 2:00PM - 5:00PM
Friday, November 27: 12:00PM - 7:00PM
Sunday, December 20: 12:00PM - 6:00PM
Monday, December 21: 12:00PM - 7:00PM
Tuesday, December 22: 12:00PM - 7:00PM
Wednesday, December 23: 12:00PM - 7:00PM
Thursday, December 24: 11:00AM - 4:00PM
$25 Photo Packages (per pose)
Save $5 on additional packages of the same pose.
Photo prints are shipped to you for a contactless checkout experience within 3-5 business days, shipped to you directly from Santa's professional photo lab!
A: 1 - 8x10
B: 2 - 5x7
C: 4 - 4x5
D: 8 Wallets
E: 1 - 10x13
$40 Digital Image (per pose)
Save $5 on additional digital poses.
You'll receive your digital images to your email same-day! A great way to share with friends & family and on social media!
PHOTO POSE EXAMPLES
COVID SAFE CONTACTLESS PHOTOS
The health and safety of Santa, his elves and all the families who visit, is our highest priority. We have worked with local health guidelines and CDC recommendations to create a health-conscious environment. We are continuously evaluating the current public health situation and will adjust plans as needed. We kindly ask for your help and cooperation in keeping everyone safe and healthy. To this end we have introduced several initiatives:
- There will be no physical contact with Santa. Please give Santa a social distance of at least 6 feet. Parents, we appreciate your assistance with keeping your children at a distance from Santa. The use of face masks are not a substitute for physical distancing.
- Parents should be prepared to hold babies and young children (in general, this would include 2 years and younger) who can't sit up by themselves, while photo is being taken. Santa and photographers will not be able to assist with holding and positioning your child due to social distancing. If your child needs something in their hands, please bring it with you and have it be something you won't mind having in a photo.
- If anyone is feeling unwell, experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you return another day in two weeks' time.
- Per Governor Bullock’s directive, face coverings over the mouth and nose are to be worn by everyone over the age of 5 years. You are required to wear a face covering or face shield at all times, unless medically exempt.
- Please use the provided Hand "Santa-tizer" before entry to the Santa set.
- The number of people in line and in the Santa photo area will be monitored and kept to a minimum. If we reach maximum capacity we kindly ask you to come back later. Please follow the markings on the floor indicating 6-foot distances. The use of face masks are not a substitute for physical distancing.
- When the line gets to a certain length as indicated by directional signs, only one family member is asked to hold your place in line when at all possible.
- Masks may only be removed briefly while photo is being taken. Please wait for photographer’s instructions before removing mask, as they will make sure the area is clear first. You're welcome to keep masks on for the photo if you're more comfortable. Santa is happy to put his mask on as well if preferred.
- All props and seating areas will be disinfected after each group. We invite and encourage you to bring your own fun props.
- Santa hours and protocols may be subject to change if there's a change in local or national guidelines.
During these uncertain times we ask for your support and understanding. Santa and his elves are doing everything they can to make your Santa photo experience magical and safe.